Moving to Scotland in 2014 he started working in the private sector specialising in Musculoskeletal problems and sports injuries. Tom uses his spare time to continue his interest in rugby with Stirling County RFC men’s team. Since living in the Stirling area he has begun mountain biking, fell running and playing golf. A keen golfer as a junior, he hopes to increase his knowledge and experience in this area.
In the future, Tom will continue to complete his MSc in Sports Physiotherapy from the University of Bath, and develop his skills in strength and conditioning.
- BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- MSc – Manual Therapy – Lower Quadrant Module
- LUBAS – sports trauma management qualified.
- TPI – Titleist Performance Institute Certified
- Member of Health Care Professions Council
- Member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy
- Member of ACPSM